Reed City police report
If you see any suspicious activity, call 911. For a non-emergency call 832-3255. Email tips to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Officers continue to perform property inspections and serve the appropriate abatement paperwork for those in violation of the Reed City Ordinances for tall grass, trash and vehicles though out the week.
- Officers performed a stand-by for a child custody exchange.
- Officers where dispatched to local residence regarding a possible larceny from a neighbor’s garage. The matter was unfounded.
- Officers were requested to assist the Cadillac Police Department with a property check.
- Officers were dispatched to local residence to assist with a female that struck her head while having a seizure. Officers stayed until the Emergency Medical Squad was able to safely transport her to the hospital.
- Officers arrested a 51-year-old male, who held a warrant for obstructing justice. He was transported to and lodged at the Osceola County Jail without incident.
- Officers responded to a false alarm activation. Case closed.
- Officers received a call regarding the well-being of a juvenile that hangs out daily at a local bar unsupervised. The matter is under investigation.
- Officers arrested a 30-year-old male who held two warrants and was in violation of his parole. He was transported and lodged at the Osceola County Jail.
- Officers were dispatched to local residence regarding a suspicious situation. The caller stated there were two men in her back yard. She added that they jumped the six-foot fence when she hollered at them to get out.Nothing had been missing from the yard. Officers scouted the area and found no one matching the description reported. If anyone sees someone wandering around the neighborhood dressed all in black, please call 911 to report it.
- Officers were dispatched to the Spectrum Health Hospital Reed City Hospital parking lot regarding a hit-and-run accident. A 25-year-old female told the officer someone had struck her vehicle sometime while she was working. The matter is under investigation.
- Officers were dispatched to local apartment complex regarding a malicious destruction of property report. During the middle of the night, a rock had been thrown into a living room window. No injuries were report. The matter is under investigation.
- Officers were alerted to a suspicious situation regarding a viral Instagram message involving clowns. The matter is under investigation.