REED CITY — The following cases were heard this week in Osceola County’s 77th District Court. All cases might not be reported.
- Clay Edward Johansen, 40, of Rodney, pleaded guilty to driving with a suspended license. He is ordered to pay fines and court costs.
- John Thomas Dettloff, 36, of Cadillac, pleaded guilty to malicious destruction of property. He is ordered to perform 40 hours of community service. He must pay $110 in restitution, along with fines and court costs.
- Timothy Allen Horling, 19, of Reed City, pleaded guilty to minor in possession. He is ordered to pay fines and court costs.
- Timothy John Gilman, 43, of Hersey, pleaded guilty to drunk and disorderly. He is ordered to pay fines and court costs.
- Lonny Jay Finkbeiner, 34, of Farwell, pleaded guilty to attempted setting a fire without reasonable precautions. He is ordered to pay fines and court costs.
- Stephen Joseph Simerson, 20, of Cadillac, pleaded guilty to use of marijuana. He is sentenced to time served. He must perform 32 hours of community service as part of his sentence. He will be on probation for six months.
- Brian James Vokes, 53, of Tustin, pleaded guilty to second-offense operating while intoxicated. He is sentenced to 30 days in jail with one day credit. He is given the option of 60 days electronic monitoring or 30 days plus completing Impact weekend. He will be on probation for two years. The vehicle used in the offense shall be immobilized or forfeited.
- Duwayne Keith Schuler, 71, of Fremont, pleaded guilty to operating while visibly impaired. He is sentenced to five days in jail with two days credit. He is given the option to perform 24 hours of community service in lieu of jail. He will be on probation for six months.