Osceola County’s 77th District Court reports
REED CITY — The following cases were heard this week in Osceola County’s 77th District Court. All cases might not be reported.
- Kal James Swales, 40, of Evart, pleaded guilty to having an unlicensed dog. He was ordered to pay fines.
- Perry Patrick Pettinato III, 22, of Chase, pleaded guilty to disorderly person. He is sentenced to time served.
- Susan Kay Carpenter, 58, of Evart, pleaded guilty to assault. She is sentenced to time served.
- Jennifer Nichole Cuvillier, 21, of Reed City, pleaded guilty to operating without insurance. She is sentenced to time served.
- Nicholas John Bailey, 21, of Cadillac, pleaded guilty to one count of operating without insurance and one count of improper use of a license plate. He is ordered to pay fines and costs.
- Cheyenne Dawn Ludwick, 34, of LeRoy, pleaded guilty to driving with a suspended license. She is sentenced to time served.