Local police reports
- Officers responded to a civil complaint of failing to return a borrowed car. The matter is closed and the car has been returned.
- Officers arrested a 40 year old male on an outstanding warrant for Driving on a Suspended License.
- Officers responded to a local residence in reference to harassing phone calls. The caller has been advised to stop contact with the caller to avoid criminal charges.
- Officers responded to a citizen complaint of a malfunctioning ATM. Officers provided the citizen with the appropriate course of action to settle the matter with the ATM owner.
- Officers assisted responded to a juvenile runaway complaint. The subject was found to be of age.
- Officers made a traffic stop and the 21yr old female driver from the Detroit area was found to be driving on a suspended license. The driver stated she was on her way to the Osceola County Jail to pickup her boyfriend who was being released. The driver was arrested and lodged at the Osceola County Jail without incident. A male passenger in the vehicle was found to have 6 outstanding misdemeanor warrants, however they were all out of pickup range. He was advised and released.
- Officers were called to assist Osceola County Sheriff deputies, who were unavailable due to numerous traffic accidents from inclimate weather, with a found wallet at Family Farm and Home. The owner of the wallet has been notified.
- Officers responded to Fifth St. for a report of a found bicycle. Officers took possession of the bicycle and it will be held pending ownership.
- Officers responded to a residence for a possible domestic assault. Contact was made and it was found to be a verbal argument only.
- Officers responded to a larceny of a wallet and medication. The matter is under investigation.
- Officers observed 2 suspicious males at a local business after hours. The men were found to be viewing an item the were considering purchasing and the owner was aware.