Court report: The 49th Circuit Court — Osceola County
REED CITY — The following cases were heard this week in Osceola County’s 49th Circuit Court. Not all cases are reported.
• Nathan Robert Compoe, 23, of Evart, pleaded no contest to attempted breaking and entering with intent to commit larceny inside an office on the 200 block of Oak Street in Evart. He was given a one-year delay of sentence. If he successfully completes the delay, the charge will be reduced to a misdemeanor unlawful entry charge.
• Michael Trevis Six, 43, of Tustin, pleaded no contest to operating or maintaining a drug house. He is scheduled to be sentenced on Jan. 6 and his bond has been reduced to $10,000.
• Lawrence Earl Gray, 21, of Sears, pleaded guilty to failing to register as a sex offender. He was given a one-year delay of sentenced.
• Roy Allen Knox Jr., 25, of Tustin, pleaded guilty to larceny of a metal gas tank, copper wire, pipe clamps, a scythe, a flashlight and other garage items from within a building. He was sentenced to six months in jail with 158 days credit, and he will be on probation for two years.
• Michael Louis Dunklee, 32, of Barryton, pleaded guilty to larceny of tools and hunting equipment from within a building. He was sentenced to one year in jail with 134 days credit, a sentence that will run concurrently with one he is serving in Isabella County. He will be on probation for two years.