VanderWall announces additional coffee hours
LANSING -- Sen. Curt VanderWall, R-Ludington, on Thursday, announced additional outdoor coffee hours for July.
Coffee hours are open to residents of the 35th Senate District to express their opinions or concerns about state government or to request assistance with a state issue.
VanderWall will meet with constituents at the following times and locations on Monday, July 20:
• 9 to 10 a.m., at the Reed City Depot, Pere Marquette Trail, Reed City
• 11 a.m. to noon, at Kenwood Heritage Park, North Boulevard, Cadillac
• 1 to 2 p.m., at McBain Municipal Park, located on Pine Street heading south out of McBain
VanderWall will meet with constituents at the following times and locations on Tuesday, July 21:
• 9 to 10 a.m., at Grayling City Park, 213 N. James St., Grayling
• 11 a.m. to noon, at Truman Gardner Park, located next to the Markey Township Hall, 4974 E. Houghton Lake Drive, Houghton Lake
• 1 to 2 p.m., at Irons Park, 335 Shrigley St., West Branch
VanderWall stressed that due to the continuing threat of the coronavirus, social distancing and masks are strongly encouraged at the coffee hours.
VanderWall represents the 35th Senate District, which includes the counties of Benzie, Crawford, Kalkaska, Lake, Leelanau, Manistee, Mason, Missaukee, Ogemaw, Osceola, Roscommon and Wexford.
For more information, please contact VanderWall's office toll-free at (855) 347-8035 or by email at SenCVanderWall@Senate.Michigan.gov.
Residents unable to attend the coffee hours may write VanderWall at Sen. Curt VanderWall, P. O. Box 30036, Lansing, MI 48909-7536.