BALD FOR BOOKS: Tustin Elementary school principal Al Thomas got his head shaved on March 30 after 78 percent of students read at least 400 minutes at home in the month of March. After reaching the goal Thomas set of 75 percent, 210 students chanted, “Shave his head!” as Thomas’ locks fell to the ground at a school assembly. (Courtesy photo)
- 2 men arrested in northern Michigan cocaine, meth bust
- Man attacks 3 people with hand grenade, knife in Berlin
- Four children and one adult killed in Mississippi car crash
- A sex trafficking case, a plea deal and a mother's pain
- Osceola-Lake Conservation district tire and electronic collection
- PASTOR'S PEN: Who are we the hardest on?
- Wisconsin moves to toughen reckless driving penalties
- Tornadoes deadliest in Mississippi since 2011
- If there was an award for comeback wrestler of the year, Evart’s Ethan Conk would have to be...
- Veteran Reed City softball coach Roger Steig has a young team ready to see what it might be able...
- When it comes to Reed City sports, no one has ever played a more important role than getting...
- The 2022-23 season Pine River wrestling earned another district title and get four wrestlers...