REED CITY — The following cases were heard this week in Osceola County’s 77th District Court. All cases might not be reported.
- Shanta Necole Robinson, 33, of Big Rapids, pleaded guilty to trespassing. She is sentenced to time served. She must pay restitution of $663.
- Josiah Thomas Hall, 27, of Merritt, pleaded guilty to assault. He is sentenced to 93 days in jail with 16 days credit. His sentence will begin after he finishes his current sentence.
- Aaron Steven Shilton, 30, of Marion, pleaded guilty to no valid license in his possession. He is ordered to pay fines and court costs.
- Calvin Matthew Randall, 25, of Reed City, pleaded guilty to excessive noise. He is ordered to pay fines and court costs.
- Thomas Jeffrey McNeilly, 32, of Sears, pleaded guilty to driving while license is not valid. He is ordered to pay fines and court costs.
- Wanda Loue Hill, 30, of Grand Rapids, pleaded guilty to no valid license in possession and was convicted by a court of no proof of insurance. She is ordered to pay fines and court costs.