REED CITY — The following cases were heard this week in Osceola County’s 77th District Court. All cases might not be reported.
- Kevin Lee Kozitzki, 50, of Sand Lake, pleaded guilty to domestic violence. He is sentenced to 80 days in jail with 30 days credit. He will be on probation for one year. After serving his jail time, he will be on a GPS tether for 30 days. He must complete alternatives to violence classes.
- Autumn Lynn Love, 21, of Lake, pleaded guilty to domestic violence. She is sentenced to time served. She will be on probation for one year. She must complete anger management counseling.
- Jason Scott Thompson, 46, of Harrison, was convicted by the court of operating with a high blood alcohol content. He is sentenced to 90 days in jail with 47 days credit. He will be on probation for 18 months.
- Reggie Allan Schwerin, 35, of Tustin, pleaded guilty to operating while intoxicated. He is sentenced to 30 days in jail with three days credit. He is given the option of 90 days electronic monitoring or 60 days plus completion of Impact weekend. He will be on probation for two years.
- Grace Arlene Thompson, 42, of Evart, pleaded guilty to attempted use or production of a counterfeit title. She is sentenced to time served. She will be on probation for six months.
- Travis Jacob Hodges, 31, of Marion, pleaded guilty to improper transportation of medical marijuana. He is ordered to pay fines and court costs.
- Jessica Ann-Christine Neff, 33, of Reed City, pleaded guilty to truancy. She is sentenced to time served. She must complete 32 hours of community service as part of her sentence. Her children must attend school as required by law.
- Tremayne Rashon Walker, 27, of Grand Rapids, pleaded guilty to driving with a suspended license. He is sentenced to time served. He must complete 40 hours of community service as part of his sentence.