REED CITY — The following cases were heard this week in Osceola County’s 77th District Court. All cases might not be reported.
- Timothy James Cousins, 41, of Paris, pleaded guilty to failure to stop after a collision. He is sentenced to 90 days in jail with three days credit. His sentence will run concurrent to a sentence being served at the Saginaw Correctional Facility.
- Eric Vernon Soderman, 42, of LeRoy, pleaded guilty to one count of drunk and disorderly and one count of trespassing. He is sentenced to five days in jail with one day credit. He is given the option to perform 32 hours of community service in lieu of jail.
- Christopher David Hainley, 28, of Big Rapids, pleaded guilty to one count of possession of marijuana and one count transporting open alcohol in a vehicle. He is sentenced to time served.
- Nathan Lawrence Bloss, 29, of Mesick, pleaded guilty to one count of use of marijuana and one count of no valid license in possession. He will be on probation for six months. He also must perform 40 hours of community service as part of his sentence.
- Christopher Allen Webster, 36, of Sears, pleaded guilty to assault. He is sentenced to time served. He will be on probation for six months.