Osceola County’s 77th District Court reports
REED CITY — The following cases were heard this week in Osceola County’s 77th District Court. All cases might not be reported.
• Christopher Shane Nelson, 42, of Saint Louis, pleaded guilty to two counts of sex offender failing to verify address. He is sentenced to 60 days in jail with 14 days credit.
• Bradley Allen Champagne, 38, of Reed City, pleaded guilty to use of marijuana. He is sentenced to seven days in jail with three days credit. He is given the option to perform 32 hours of community service in lieu of jail.
• Douglas Danford Kroes, 23, of Boon, pleaded no contest to one count of reckless action causing an animal's death and one count of assaulting/resisting/obstructing an officer. He is sentenced to 165 days in jail with 57 days credit. He will be on probation for two years.
• Jeffrey Roy Willis, 46, of Hersey, pleaded guilty to operating while intoxicated. He is sentenced to 30 days in jail with one day credit. He is given the option of 90 days electronic monitoring or 60 days plus completion of Impact weekend in lieu of jail. The vehicle used in the offense shall be immobilized or forfeited. He will be on probation for two years.
• Ashley Marie-Augusta Cass, 29, of Reed City, pleaded guilty to attempted disorderly person. She is sentenced to time served.
• Courtney Lynn Snow, 21, of Manton, pleaded guilty to one count of no valid license in her possession and one count of use of marijuana. She is sentenced to seven days in jail with three days credit. She is given the option to perform 32 hours of community service in lieu of jail. She will be on probation for six months. She must complete the drug and alcohol treatment education program.
• Anthony Darnell Jackson, 59, of Pontiac, pleaded guilty to no valid license in his possession. He is ordered to pay fines and court costs.