Osceola County community events calendar
OSCEOLA COUNTY — The following is a list of community events happening in and around the area. If you have an event you would like posted on the calendar, or if any information is incorrect, contact email@example.com:
• The Evart Historic District commission will meet virtually at 4 p.m., Sept. 30. For more information, visit evart.org.
• Rusty Gold Antiques, 201 N. Main St., in downtown Evart will host a ribbon cutting at 9:30 a.m., Oct. 1. For more information call 989-944-9583.
• The Evart Farmer’s Market will be open from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 3, at the Depot, 200 S. Main St., Evart. For more information call 231-734-0185.
• Reed City Brewing Company will host October Fest from 4 to 10 p.m., Oct. 3, outside the brewery at 141 W. Upton Ave., Reed City. For more information call 231-465-4222.
• The Evart city council will host a virtual meeting at 7:30 p.m., Oct. 5. For more information visit evart.org or call 231- 734-2181.
• The Reed City planning commission will host a virtual meeting at 7 p.m., Oct. 5. For more information visit reeecity.org or call 231-832-2245.
• The Osceola County Commission will meet virtually at 9:30 a.m., Oct. 6. For more information visit Osceola-county.org or call 231-832-3261.
• West Michigan Small Business Development Center's Marie Elliott will be in Evart monthly beginning Oct. 6 for small business consulting. Walk-ins and appointments are available. Her areas of expertise include business plan development, financial planning, marketing, start-ups, and obtaining market research. For more information, or to schedule a meeting, call 616-331-7370 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Evart Downtown Development Authority will meet virtually at 8 a.m., Oct. 13. For more information visit evart.org or call 231-734-2181.
• The Fall Festival at St. Paul Lutheran Church, 22275 4 Mile Rd., Reed City, will take place from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Friday, Oct. 16, and Saturday, Oct. 17. Lots of crafts and books to browse and buy. A drawing for special items will be at 1 p.m., on Saturday. Need not be present to win. For more information call 231-832-3397.