Event offers spiritual spring cleaning
Submitted to the Herald Review
All are welcome to seek the Lord’s forgiveness during a special event happening throughout the Diocese of Grand Rapids. On Thursday, March 15, almost every church in the diocese will be open for confession from 5 to 8 p.m.
Participating churches in this area include:
• St. Philip Neri, Reed City
• St. Mary, Big Rapids (6 to 9 p.m.)
• St. Michael the Archangel, Remus
• St. Paul Chapel, Big Rapids
• St. Ann-St. Ignatius, Baldwin (5 to 6 p.m. at St. Ignatius and 7 to 8 p.m. at St. Ann)
• St. Bernard, Irons
For a full list of participating parishes and more information, visit dioceseofgrandrapids.org/penance.