Event cancellations and closures due to coronavirus
Some public buildings begin to re-open
EDITOR'S NOTE: Because of concerns regarding the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19), many community activities and events have been canceled or postponed.
Below is a list of events the Herald Review has confirmed are canceled. However, please check with your club or organization to confirm status of events.
If any listing is inaccurate, or to submit a cancellation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. or email@example.com.
• The RSVP Volunteer Recognition Luncheon, scheduled for June, is canceled.
• The RSVP Lilac Festival Mackinac Island Bus Tour, scheduled in June, is canceled.
• The RSVP Camp 911 for Seniors at the Big Rapids Public Safety Building, scheduled in July, is canceled.
• The Original Dulcimer Players Funfest, scheduled for July 16-18, has been canceled. For additional information, visit the ODPC on Facebook.
• The Osceola County 4-H FFA Fair, scheduled for July 25 through Aug.1, has been canceled.
• The Evart Car Show, scheduled for Sept. 5, has been canceled.
• The Osceola COA bus trip to Pigeon Forge has been rescheduled for October 5-10.
• Reed City city offices remain closed to the public. For information contact (231) 832-2245.
• Reed City Library is closed until further notice.
• Evart city offices remain closed to the public. For information contact (231) 734-2181.
• The Evart Library and Museum remains closed until further notice.
• Evart city parks and playgrounds remain closed to the public until further notice.
• Osceola County COA: All congregate meal site meals remain canceled at this time. Home delivery of meals and home visits have resumed. Call (231) 743-5559 for information.
• All Osceola County buildings remain closed to the public, with only essential functions continuing, until further notice. For information visit osceola-county.org.
• The Osceola County Coordinator's office will have office hours by appointment only. Phone and email messages will be answered by available staff. Call (231) 832-6196, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Osceola County Sheriff's Office is closed to the public. Staff is available by phone from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m., Monday through Friday. Emergency needs will be handled by appointment.
• The Osceola County Veteran's Services office is closed. Messages will be reviewed and calls returned on Monday and Friday. For assistance call (231) 791-7082.
• Osceola County parks are now open for camping and day use. For more information call (231) 832-6130.