Adult flu clinic today
HERSEY — There will be a drive-thru flu clinic for adults from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Wednesday, Nov. 11, at the Osceola County Road Commission, 4737 Makwa Drive, Hersey.
· Bring your driver’s license or photo I.D.
· Bring your health insurance card, if you have one.
· Please remain in your vehicle, do not have any pets in your vehicle, and follow the signs for “flu clinic”.
· Please do not come to the flu clinic if you have any symptoms of COVID-19 or have been exposed to COVID-19 in the last two weeks.
· We ask that if you are medically able to do so, please wear a face covering.
Full cost of the flu vaccine is covered by most private insurances, Medicare and Medicaid.
Please call our office for cost information if you are planning on paying with cash, check or credit card.
The clinic will remain open while supplies last. If the clinic ends early based on vaccine availability, additional clinics will be added at a later date.
For questions call 231-832-5532.