American Red Cross hosts local blood drives
MECOSTA COUNTY — Local residents looking to help others by donating blood have the opportunity to do so within and near their communities.
Donors may visit redcrossblood.org or call 1-800-RED CROSS (1-800-733-2767) to learn more about the donation process and to make an appointment.
Here is a list of upcoming blood drives in Osceola and Mecosta counties:
- From 1 to 6 p.m. on Thursday, March 5, at the Reed City Church of the Nazarene, 5300 S. 220th Ave. in Reed City
- From 1 to 6 p.m. on Sunday, March 15, at New Hope United Methodist Church, 7296 9 Mile Road, Mecosta
- From noon to 5 p.m. on Wednesday, March 18, at Spectrum Health Big Rapids Hospital, 605 Oak St. in Big Rapids
- From 10:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on Friday, March 20, at Big Rapids Department of Public Safety, 435 N. Michigan Ave. in Big Rapids
- From 10:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. on Wednesday, March 25, at Ferris State University West Campus Community Center, 1414 Family Dr. in Big Rapids